Last updated: January 2023
This privacy notice is to let you know how we collect and use your personal data. We may update this notice from time to time. We are committed to keeping personal data secure and being transparent about our personal data use.
If you need to email us about anything in this privacy notice, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Trade Decorator LIVE, Phoenix Media Solutions, 18 Lower Makinson Fold, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PD.
Entry to Trade Decorator LIVE is free on completion of a registration form. Your badge will be scanned at the main entrance/exit for organiser analytical purposes and will not be shared with any third parties. By allowing your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or show sponsor, they will have access to your name, company and contact information provided during the registration process. They may wish to contact you post-event if you have shown some interest in their products and services. If you do not wish to share your information with exhibitors or sponsors you should refrain from having your badge scanned within the hall.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will email you regarding your ticket if you have registered for a ticket.
If you agree to receive marketing emails from Trade Decorator we will contact you via email about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
By submitting your or anyone else’s data to us or the Website, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you confirm that this is the case.
Phoenix Media Solutions will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Phoenix Media Solutions Ltd (Trade Decorator & Trade Decorator LIVE).
OUR LAWFUL GROUND OF PROCESSING
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulations, we are only legally able to process your personal data if we have a lawful ground for doing so.
Our lawful grounds of processing are:
• To register you for the event, reply and keep records of this, you have given consent to the processing for the purpose of attending the event. It is in our legitimate interests to keep you informed about the event, reply to your communication and keep records for our business.
• You expect a response to an enquiry and it is in our legitimate interests to respond so you have a positive customer experience from our brand.
• We discuss future work or services you can provide to us, or us to you, and so take steps before and to enter in a contract with you.
• It is in our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) to develop our business by introduction using information gained from social media and networking sites which you may also belong to for your own legitimate interests.
• Consent given for direct marketing of services and products: we will only send you direct marketing you have consented to receive, and you can opt out of receiving it at any time
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please follow the “unsubscribe” link on any of our emails or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In relation to Technical Date (that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, details about your browser, Data on length of visit to pages of our website, page views and navigation paths and details on the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website). We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services to administer and protect our website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to allow us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide on our marketing strategy.
• to comply with legal requirements or as required by a Government authority, the process is necessary for compliance to a legal obligation to which we are subject.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and systems administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities or otherwise disclose your personal data.
- Third parties to whom we transfer or merge our assets with.
We require all third parties whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites. Trade Decorator LIVE also uses Google Analytics to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity For more information on how Google uses your data when you use our website, visit: http://google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases this may affect the functionality of our website.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR DATA
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.